It is extremely important that you connect with a qualified lender. Your loan officer will review your goals and finances to determine what you qualify to buy. If you would like help selecting a qualified lender, view our Trusted Vendors for Buyers page to see a list of lenders we've enjoyed working with in the past.The pre-approval process will help you in the following ways:
- You will know in advance what your payments will be.
- You won't waste time considering homes you cannot afford.
- There are many loan options and programs to choose from in today's market. Your lender will explain the alternatives to help you select the one best suited for you.
- Almost not one will accept your offer without a pre-approval letter attached.
- You will have an estimate of your closing costs and we will explain them to you in detail.
- You will have peace of mind.
Best Piece of Advice: Take the pre-qualification one step further and get a full loan approval.